Product Support and Information
- My docking stations aren't all detected by my computer
- Compatibility with Apple OSX 10.11 "El Capitan" (and later)
- Reinstalling Windows access point and docking station drivers
- Dock LED Stuck in Magenta when running firmware update or system check
- USB 3.0 XHCI Host Controllers
- Troubleshooting Configuration Issues
- Troubleshooting remote issues
- I encounter a "LookupViewService quit unexpectedly" error while using Apple OSX
- Application not rendering correctly in Windows on a high resolution (HiDPI) display
- On OSX, I only see the splash screen and then I am directed to a log file
- "Application can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" on OSX
- You cannot start the application, and instead you get a "Failed to create the Java Virtual Machine" or "Java was started but returned zero exit code=1" error message
- Changing the memory available to the application
- Open Source Software (OSS) used in APDM software products
- Checking the version of your software
- Installing Internet Explorer 11 in Windows
- Installing Java 8 on Mac OSX
- Disable Windows 7 Explorer popups when docking monitors
- Why don't I get turn measures from my trial?
- How do I interpret the CSV output?
- What are the dimensions of the foot plate?
- Why don't I get any gait measures from some or all ITUG tests?
- What kind of foam pad should I use for the ICTSIB test?
- Trial validation rules
- ★ Release Notes and Errata
- How are the ICTSIB composite scores computed?
- Minimum system requirements
- Normative data used in MLv1
- Creating new test sequences in Mobility Lab
- Using Mobility Lab in Synchronized Logging Mode (experimental)
Mobility Lab (v2)
- Software (password protected)
UploadThe file size limit for ticket attachments is 100MB.
If you need to upload a file larger than this, click on the "Browse" button below, select the file you want to upload, fill out the requested fields, and then click on the "Submit" button.